What is Appvalley and What is Appvalley app used for? Is it possible to download Appvalley on Android and iPhone/iPad? What about on Windows PC and Mac computer?
These are the questions this guide will provide a detailed answer to. Appvalley.net is dedicated to helping you understand the uses of Appvalley app and how to install it on your smart devices including Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad), Windows PC and a Mac computer.
What is Appvalley?
Appvalley is an app store for Android and iOS (iPhone/iPad) to download and install free and premium apps on Android without root access and on iPhone/iPad without jailbreaking.
Google play store and App stores are preinstalled app store for Android and iPhone/iPad to download game apps, utility apps, and many more. However, apps that violate the app store and google play store terms and condition cannot be installed on your Android and iPhone/iPad without rooting and jailbreaking respectively.
Some utility apps are kicked out of these apps store and turned on cracked and APK apps. However, to install these apps the phone OS must be root or jailbreak. But, with Appvalley, there is no need to do either. All you need to do is download the app through Appvalley and install it on your phone.
Enable Unknown Source for Android
The first step to take to install Appvalley on Android is to enable unknown sources. Why?
Appvalley is an APK app for Android phone. And since the app is downloaded from a third-party store and not from the Google play store, to avoid the APK file might contain unsafe contents, we must enable install from unknown sources.
- Go to your phone settings
- Click the “Security” tab
- Scroll down and click “Unknown sources”
- Click “OK” from the warning message
Unknown sources will be enabled on your Android and you will be to download and install Appvalley APK.
How to Install Appvalley on Android
Here is how to download and install Appvalley APK for Android.
- Download Appvalley APK for Android from Appvalley.vip
- Go to your Android file manager or File Explorer
- Navigate to the “Download” folder
- Find and click “Appvalley_apk”
- Click “Install” to the bottom right
Wait for a couple of seconds for Appvalley to be installed successfully on your Android. Upon successful installation, click on “Done” to close the app and “open” to launch the downloader app so that you can start to explore it.
How to Install Appvalley on iPhone/iPad
Here is your guide to install Appvalley on iPhone/iPad without jailbreaking.
- Go to Appvalley.vip on your iPhone/iPad Safari browser
- Choose your iPhone/iPad iOS version.
- If the “Config profile 1” download link didn’t work try the “Config profile 2” and click “Install” from the popup.
- Click “Allow” from the popup.
- Click “Close” once the profile downloaded is completed.
- Navigate to settings >> profile download on your iPhone/iPad main menu.
- Click “Install”.
- Unlock your iPhone/iPad if you are using a lock password.
- Click “Next”.
- Click “Install”.
- Click “Install again” when it appears
- Click “Done”
Appvalley iPhone/iPad installation is completed. Now, you can proceed to use the app. However, you need to first add the app as a trusted app on your iPhone/iPad.
Add Appvalley as a Trust App
Since Appvalley is a third-party app and it’s installed without jailbreaking you must add the app as a trusted app on your iPhone/iPad after installation.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone/iPad.
- Click “General.
- Click “Profile or Profile & Device Management”.
- Navigate to “Enterprise” and click on it.
- Click on “Appvalley developer’s name”.
- Tap “Trust”.
- Click “Trust” again.
We can now say we have successfully installed the Appvalley app.
How to Use Appvalley App
Now that you have successfully installed Appvalley iOS on your iPhone/iPad, we’ll proceed to teach you how to use the app downloader.
- Launch the “Appvalley” app by clicking on the app icon
- The app comes with a different category so that you can easily search for your favourite app by category.
- Type the name of the app you want to download
- When the app appears click “Get”
- Wait until the app is downloaded and then install it.
You will notice a lot of advertisement when using Appvalley. However, you cannot turn off these advertisements with the free version. You can only close it for some time and they’d come up again.
Here is the list of Appvalley categories to explore.
- Featured Apps
- Tweaked ++ Apps
- Recommended This Week
- Jailbreak Apps
- Stream Live TV
- Movies on iOS